Pyramid Management Group, LLC has an immediate fast-paced career opportunity for an Operations Director at Poughkeepsie Galleria as follows:
SUMMARY: Experienced office professional with administrative and operational oversight of all operational functions in the Center, including maintenance of the property, project management, and tenant coordination to help maintain and enhance the value of the property at the lowest possible cost as well to the operating budget.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees maintenance of building and property including all personnel assigned to carry out tasks associated with said maintenance.
- Oversees and supervises housekeeping and security services to ensure contract obligations are met. Review and assess the day-to-day incident and accident reports. Coordinate and conduct monthly safety meetings.
- Develops, maintains, and ensures high quality merchant relations related to operational functions in their stores. Review leases to determine area of responsibility.
- Working knowledge of construction including site work (ie, concrete, asphalt, storm water drainage) and interior build-out (ie, rough carpentry, MEP).
- Maintains open communication with town officials to help determine what improvements and developments would be mutually beneficial for both community and the company.
- Oversees and approves the development of a Preventative Maintenance Program for all assigned areas.
- Develops and maintains a budget that ensures proper maintenance of the property at the highest possible level and the lowest possible cost with innovative cost-effective solutions.
- Develops and maintains construction budgets for expansion, relocations and other tenant coordination.
- Negotiates and manages contracts for tenant relocations, Capital Expenditure Projects and service contracts.
- Negotiates and prepares contracts for any outside firm that helps to maintain or enhance the operational value of the Center including service and construction contracts.
- Maintains communication with Tenant Coordinator to monitor construction related to tenant openings or expansion. Reviews and approves tenant prints to ensure compliance with Pyramid Tenant Handbook and Building/Fire Codes.
- Monitors liability exposure and determines the best possible way to prevent exposure.
- Oversees the monitoring of Center utilities. Implements energy-conservation and cost-saving measures while maintaining appropriate service.
- Acts as Manager on Duty on assigned weekends.
SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE: Maintenance and indirectly supervises contract janitorial services (where applicable).
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Building Administration, or related field or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE: Five years’ experience in general building operations, property management, or project management. One to three years of supervisory experience. Budget preparation, cost control, and energy management. Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook), experience with Access databases and building energy management systems a plus. In addition, excellent communication skills and experience in personnel management and merchant customer relations.
OTHER QUALITIES: Ability to meet deadlines, interpersonal skills, manage projects, ability to read and interpret blueprints/drawings and attention to detail. Above par administrative skills to effectively handle heavy email volume and construction tracking and reporting. Proven project management skills with an ability to keep tight-timeline projects on track. Strong organizational skills to simultaneously manage multiple projects, requests and deadlines. Team management skills to respond quickly to time-sensitive / critical requests and situations.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually equivalent to a busy shopping mall general office environment with occasional responsibility outside in the elements.
BENEFITS: A competitive compensation package including company-paid Health, RX, Group Term Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage, 401(K) Program, Vacation/Sick leave, and Holidays.
Please send resume detailing your operations management skills with salary requirements.
An EOE Employer