Hospitality & Guest Service
- Follows Gloria Jean’s procedures to ensure coffee and products are always fresh and always accurate
- Properly prepares hand crafted quality beverages to every guest according to recipe cards
- Stocks showcase with freshly delivered baked goods
- Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers, selling coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories.
- Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service through friendly attitude, attentive behavior and strong product knowledge
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest E.g. repeating guest’s order when it is presented to them.
- Maintains speed of service by working efficiently with a sense of urgency to fill orders and meet guests’ needs
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
- Listens carefully to guests and apologizes for the experience in the case of a complaint.
- Weekly and monthly inventory and preparing and serving food to guests.
Physical Demands Requirements
- Frequent reaching above waist, chest, and shoulder level, as well as below waist level
- Frequent to continuous need for manual dexterity of both hands (handling, gripping, fine finger control, etc.)
- Continuous standing on tiled surfaces for all tasks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time without a break
- Frequent hip flexion while walking for all tasks
- Occasional lifting of boxes of supplies/products weighing from < 5 – 50 lbs. vertically from floor to knuckle height
- Occasional lifting of milk crates weighing between 5 – 30 lbs. vertically from floor to knuckle height, knuckle to shoulder height, or from fridge to counter height
- Frequent exposure to cold/below freezing and high heat temperatures (walk-in refrigerator and freezers, ovens)
- Must be available on weekdays as well as weekends.
Perform such similar, comparable, or related duties as may be required or assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Our first priority is our team members so we have safe practices in place during this time. We have sneeze guards, PPE equipment and daily temperature checks for anyone working in the store.
- barista: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time: