FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 20th, 2023
Contact: Jayden Hamilton
845.297.7600 Ext. 16
TYKES TUESDAY IS BACK JULY 11TH AT THE POUGHKEEPSIE GALLERIA
Free Seven Week Kids Program Returns Tuesday Mornings!
Poughkeepsie, NY – Tykes Tuesday returns to the Poughkeepsie Galleria for the first time in over 5 years, sponsored by K104 and Anderson Center for Autism!
Tykes Tuesday runs every Tuesday from July 11th to August 22nd at 11am-12pm. Each week features free family activities and exclusive discounts for all attendees, including 20% off to Sicilian Delight (coupon must be presented at time of purchase).
Tykes Tuesday Schedule:
- July 11th: Hudson Valley’s Best, Parkour/Karate Sample Class
- Come try out a sample karate class with some of the best coaches!
- July 18th: Lo’Kel-Li “Sip” and Paint
- It is just like an adult sip and paint, but for kids! Juice boxes and a paint class with different pictures best suited for your child’s abilities!
- July 25th: Sicilian Delight’s “Make your own pizza”
- Make a yummy pizza and take pictures with Sicilian Delight’s chef mascot!
- August 1st: Crafts and Meet and Greet with Build-A-Bear
- Learn about Build-A-Bear parties/exclusive events, while coloring and meeting the bear mascot!
- August 8th: Put your detective skills to the test with Best Buddies “Solve a Mall Mystery”
- Kids will have to work together to design a magnifying glass and use that to solve a suspenseful mall mystery!
- August 15th: Town of Poughkeepsie Police Child ID Station
- Keep your child safe by creating an ID for him/her! Games will be provided for the kids, and a chance to meet with some officers!
- August 22nd: Town of Poughkeepsie Police K9 Demo
- See a police K9 in action!
Families are encouraged to pre-register at Tykes Tuesday – Poughkeepsie Galleria (poughkeepsiegalleriamall.com).
More information about the Poughkeepsie Galleria’s stores, restaurants, entertainment venues, and events can be found at Poughkeepsie Galleria – Shopping, Dining and More in Poughkeepsie, NY (poughkeepsiegalleriamall.com). Please share your experiences at the center on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!