FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 25, 2019
Poughkeepsie Galleria’s 2019 Black Friday Survival Guide
Poughkeepsie, NY – Whether you’re a veteran Black Friday shopper or new to the experience, every consumer could use a survival guide to Black Friday. Poughkeepsie Galleria, in Dutchess County, NY has a 4-Step survival guide to help make Black Friday easier and more enjoyable.
4 Step Black Friday Survival Guide:
Step One: Select your top priority stores and research their deals in advance
- The most popular choices typically include Bath & Body Works, Best Buy, H&M, JCPenney, Macy’s, Old Navy, Target and Victoria’s Secret and more. And at Poughkeepsie Galleria, they’re all under one roof.
Step Two: Divide and Conquer
- Once you have your plan, arrive in a group and designate who will shop at each store. Share your lists so that one person can get everyone’s wish list items at each specific retailer.
- This means that Black Friday shoppers accumulate a lot of stuff, however, in a very short period of time. Shoppers may need to make several trips out to the car to drop off packages. Make sure to designate meet up spots and meet up times! Should you get separated, security can be reached at (845) 297-1320 to help you reunite with your team.
Step Three: Make time for food, beverage, bathroom breaks—and Santa
- Even after a Thanksgiving feast, shoppers will get hungry and thirsty again – and food isn’t always convenient or even available at 1 am. It’s also important to know where bathrooms will be available to you.
- Our restaurants and food court will be open until 1am on Thanksgiving and majority of our food court will reopen at 8am on Black Friday so that visitors can take breaks and enjoy the facility as they prepare for the most important shopping day of the year.
- Families should also remember that Santa will be available to take photos and meet kids in Center Court on Black Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. and every day until December 24 (except Thanksgiving). Photo packages are available for purchase.
Step Four: Bring your family
- The adventure of Black Friday does not need to be rushed or stressful. While shopping take time to sip on a seasonal beverage by visiting The Crafted Kup (Food Court) or Gloria Jean’s Coffees (lower level near Macy’s), relax while watching one of Regal’s latest releases or pamper yourself at C&C Unisex, The Threading Place or Tranquility Nail & Spa.
Poughkeepsie Galleria wants to hear from shoppers, too. Share experiences and tips on Facebook (Facebook.com/PoughkeepsieGalleria) and Instagram (@Poughkeepsie_Galleria).
About Poughkeepsie Galleria
Poughkeepsie Galleria is Dutchess County’s largest, most dominant shopping destination for over 30 years. Anchored by Macy’s, Target, Best Buy, Sears, JCPenney, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Poughkeepsie Galleria offers 120 retail shops including entertainment destinations Regal Cinemas and RPM Raceway. Additional information can be found at www.PoughkeepsieGalleriamall.com and you can find Poughkeepsie Galleria on Facebook (Facebook.com/PoughkeepsieGalleria), Twitter (@PokGalleria) and Instagram (@Poughkeepsie_Galleria).
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Poughkeepsie Galleria, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in North America. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast, with 16 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry by combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.