Sephora is currently hiring for a Color Consultant. Must be 18+.
As a Color Consultant, you are an expert in all things skin! You will greet and provide friendly, knowledgeable service to every client who enters the skincare zone of the store. In addition, you will:
- Listen to clients to determine their skincare needs and suggest products that meet those needs based on your expertise, Sephora product training, and available in-store technology
- Celebrate beauty with our clients and share product knowledge as appropriate
- Participate in operations activities such as: inventory control, loss prevention programs to reduce shortage, compliance with sampling policies and procedures, and maintaining store cleanliness standards
- Assist in other areas of the store if requested/necessary, such as the cashwrap and the beauty studio
- Ensure continued product training plans are met so you remain an expert in beauty trends, application, and special events within the store
- Provide client touch-ups, skin consultations, and makeovers as required
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative
We think you’d be a great for this role if you have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in the retail or service industry
- Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays (required)
- Positive, friendly attitude with excellent client service and communication skills
- A passion for skincare products and sharing your expertise with others
Apply online today!