Sephora Poughkeepsie Galleria is looking for a high energy and highly skilled makeup artist to support our new launch of ‘mask-friendly’ paid services.
At Sephora it’s all about our clients. That’s where you come in, to guide them on their beauty journey. It takes energy, confidence, and teamwork. It takes authentic passion; it’s not just about the product, but about making a client’s day through teaching, inspiring, and playing, together. It takes skill, which Sephora goes above and beyond to instill in our associates through unparalleled training. You bring the passion; we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- 1-3 years’ retail or service industry experience
- Passionate about make-up, beauty and a strong attention to detail
- Love of service and selling to clients and strong communication skills
- Licensed to perform paid services as required by the state in which you work
- Flexible availability to work during peak retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
- Experience working in the beauty industry or with companies who have excellent client service delivery
- Proof of licensing as required by the State
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and bend/stretch to stock shelves
- Handle and apply beauty products to clients, including fragrance
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook