Join Famous Footwear as an Assistant Sales Manager where you’ll have the opportunity to turn shoppers into loyal customers by helping them find the perfect shoe for any need. Working retail for Famous is fast-paced and fun. Bring your leadership skills and positive energy to our sales floor. If you are passionate about fashion, developing a team, and are customer service oriented, then this is the perfect role for you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Meet Sales Goals. Passionate about driving sales and taking pride in your work
- Customer Service. Greet customers warmly creating a welcoming environment and building a rapport with to customers understand their preferences. Provide personalized assistance throughout the customer’s shopping experience and address product-related issues promptly and professionally.
- Store Presentation. Ensure that the store aisles and product displays are clean, organized, and visually appealing to enhance the overall customer experience
- Develop Team Members. Invested in developing a famously successful sales team to execute Famous Footwear’s brand and operational standards
Perks You’ll Enjoy!
- Career Development and Learning Opportunities. We provide education assistance of up to $7500 per year for full-time associates and provide opportunities for employees that want to grow their careers at our corporate offices.
- Our Shoe Discounts. No matter your style, we’ve got your perfect fit covered with a 30% Associate Discount across our Caleres brands.
- Daily Access to Pay. Love an early pay day? Get paid as you earn (without the fees) with Dayforce Wallet
- Ease of Transferring Locations. Still in school? We have over 9,000 store locations you can easily transfer within.
- Employee Assistance Programs. Receive 24/7 access to mental health services with our Employee Assistance program.
- Benefit Offerings: PTO, Health, and Retirement for eligible full-time associates. To learn more details about our Total Rewards, visit www.yourcaleres.com
Qualifications that Make You the Perfect Fit!
- 1 year of supervisory or management experience, preferred
- Passion for creating inspiring experiences
- Team player who loves partnering with others
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
Famous Footwear is part of Caleres Inc., a diverse portfolio of 15 global footwear brands including Sam Edelman, Naturalizer, Vionic, Dr. Scholl’s, Allen Edmonds, and many more. Caleres’ legacy includes more than 140-years of craftsmanship, a passion for fit and business savvy, with a mission to continue to inspire people to feel good…feet first.
Caleres is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice. We believe our company should be as diverse as the consumers we serve. We seek and engage talented individuals from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, lifestyles, and belief systems.