PT Sales advisors with flexible availability – Apply @ Career.hm.com
ZALES IN POUGHKEEPSIE IS HIRING
ZALE CORPORATION, NORTH AMERICA'S LARGEST SPECIALTY RETAILER OF FINE JEWELRY HAS OPENINGS FOR PART-TIME AND HOLIDAY HELP.
Results oriented, strong communication skills and excellent customer-service skills are required .
Must be able to multi-task and work in a team-friendly environment.
Prior retail and sales experience preferred.
At ZALES, selling fine jewelry is our business, so it stands to reason that our stores employees are the backbone of our business. These important positions are vital to the continuing success of our company. You'll want to check out the employment opportunities at Zales, where you have a chance to pursue a career not just hold down a job.
APPLY ON LINE TO ZALES.COM
UNDER CAREERS FOR THE POUGHKEEPSIE NY LOCATION
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: REGIONAL STORE MANAGER (Nesberrys, Caribbean Ice Cream)
Position: Regional Store Manager
Nesberrys is looking for vibrant, fun loving, organized individual to join our team as Regional Store Manager.
The successful candidate will manage two ice cream stores; one at the Poughkeepsie Galleria and the other at the Galleria of Crystal Run in Middletown, New York.
1. Overseeing the day to day store operations
2. Staff scheduling and management
3. Inventory management
4. Ensuring Nesberrys customer satisfaction standards are maintained
5. Ensuring store maintenance and presentation standards are kept.
The ideal candidate should:
1. Be energetic and fun loving.
2. Very organized and pays attention to details.
3. Enjoy working with people and meeting customer service expectations.
4. Have strong retail experience - 3-5 years food experience would be an asset.
5. Have a reliable car.
Compensation: Competitive Salary package
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]
Do you have a passion for selling?
Lands’ End is looking for exceptional, outgoing and friendly sales people who will share our love for the brand that we sell, the customers that we serve and the work that we do on a daily basis.
Our Sales Consultants provide customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service and providing in-depth product knowledge.
- Provides highest degree of customer service
- Maintains knowledge of Lands’ End and Sears website navigation
- Process customer transactions efficiently using the POS and online system
- Merchandise the sales floor in accordance with Lands’ End brand standards
- Responsible for fitting room support and store recovery
- Responsible for stock replenishment and stockroom organization
- Performs markdown and other promotional activities
- Excellent selling skills
- Previous experience in retail strongly preferred (but not necessary)
- Availability and flexibility to work varied hours including nights and weekends
- Skilled in website navigation
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and meet deadlines
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, go to
Sears.com/career; Search ‘Lands’ End’ and ‘New York’ (search for your particular state) for our most updated job postings.
OR, send your resume directly to; [email protected]
Teavana is hiring Team Members and Team Leaders! At Teavana we aspire to a life that’s more flavorful, more colorful, and more delicious. We are students of the world of tea – respecting its ancient traditions and reimagining them for new tea enthusiasts.
Teavana became part of the Starbucks family in 2012. Tea has always been part of Starbucks heritage—the company was founded as Starbucks Coffee, Tea and Spices in 1971. Our goal to share the vibrance of super-premium tea with more people is well underway. The Teavana team is been on a mission to do for tea what Starbucks has done for coffee.
Our mission is to create a modern-day tea culture for a new generation by delivering the highest-quality, most innovative tea products and experiences – all delivered by our passionate partners.